From Healing to Transformation
FROM HEALING TO TRANSFORMATION
Friday October 14, 7-9 PM and Saturday October 15, 1-5 PM
With Rudolph Ballentine, M.D.
Help heal the planet while you heal yourself. Learn what true healing is and how it leads to inner and outer transformation. This weekend will be based on Dr. Ballentine’s latest books: Radical Healing and Kali Rising.
In the late 70’s Dr. B. was already pioneering an integrated approach to natural healing. He studied Ayurveda in India, and served as president of the Himalayan Institute for 12 years where he was also the director of Combined Therapy. He established holistic medical clinics in Chicago, NYC, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Minneapolis; served as a consultant to many other centers, and has taught worldwide. He is the author of Diet and Nutrition, a much-cited, comprehensive work that has been popular for decades. Dr. B. is also the author/co-author of several other books.
FRIDAY 7-9 PM: FROM HEALING TO TRANSFORMATION
• General healing principles/ Healing vs. conventional medicine / Q & A
• Treatment modalities: homeopathy, Ayurveda, herbal medicine
• The relationship of yoga and meditation to healing
• Moving from healing to transformation
SATURDAY 1-5 PM: TANTRA: THE SCIENCE OF SELF-TRANSFORMATION
• Principles of Tantra / Tantra for Self-Transformation
• Applying the principles for transformation in: physical health, relationships, relating to nature and the environment, socio-economic and political issues, and spiritual life
DR. BALLENTINE’S BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE AT INNER PEACE YOGA CENTER.